– Equipped with 12 10GBase-T RJ45 Ports and 4 10G SFP+ Fiber Ports, providing 320Gbps Switching Capacity
– 10GBase-T Technology provides a cost-effective method for migrating from current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing existing CAT5e/CAT6 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m).
– L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
– Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
– Comprehensive IPv6 support for management, QoS and ACL
– WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON enhance management
– Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
Affordable 10-Gigabit Switching Solution for Growing SMBs
T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches
In a world of expanding enterprises and growing virtualization, cloud-based services and applications, like VoIP, HD streaming video, and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to evolve beyond simple reliability to provide increased scalability, higher bandwidth, and enhanced performance. TP-LINK’s new T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches represent an ideal solution that meets these requirements. The series includes the T1700X-16TS Full 10-Gigabit Smart Switch and the T1700G-28TQ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 10G Uplink, which both provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Future-Proof 10GBase-T Technology
Until recently, 10-Gigabit connectivity was available only in the expensive fiber based technology that supports high-speed access to the network backbone or data center environment.
Today, 10GBase-T Technology is becoming more common and affordable. Low-Latency, Line-Rate 10G Copper Base-T is backward compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet and can automatically negotiate between higher and lower speed connections. Most importantly, 10GBase-T provides a cost-effective method for migrating from your current network to 10G Ethernet by utilizing your existing CAT5e/CAT6 RJ-45 short connections (up to 55m) and CAT6A/CAT7 connections (up to 100m). This reduces cabling complexity and ultimately results in significant savings for customers.